Slovakia, SPSA

Total number of places per year (approximately)
Visit the website
Area possibilities

Community pharmacy

Length of training periods

We usually try to arrange the exchange for at least 2 working weeks in community pharmacy and 2 weeks of free time - depending on student. Examples of free time activities: sightseeing of capital city and surroundings, visiting Slovak castles and museums, trips to nature and mountains, lot of beach time(we have several natural and artificial lakes), barbecues, concerts and many more other cultural and social activities. As for the food, there are two student canteens (lunch and dinner for 1,50-3€, depending on student's choice) and many more restaurants. SEP will take place in Bratislava, capital city of Slovakia. During summer the temperatures balance around 30-35°C. In rainy days the temperature can be around 20°C. There are direct connections (by bus or train) to all of the capitals in our neighbour countries (Budapest, Prague, Vienna).

Available months and cities

We offer summer SEP in august 2018 in Bratislava. Our SEP consists of 2 weeks of working and 2 weeks of free activities. But it´s up to student if she/he wants stay less or more. Condition is those 2 weeks of working. That´s the minimum.

Type accommodation

Students will live in student dormitory in student town Mlynská dolina. Students don't need to book a room, SEO will do it. Price for accomodation will be around 4€ per night. (Deposit for keys is 25€, which will be given back to student on the day of departure or send to the bank account).

Board, pocket money or other financial benefits/remuneration

Pocket money or financial benefits are not provided. For 2 meals per a day in student canteen at dorms, we can arrange student prices for 1,50-3€ per a meal, depending on student choice. Prices for trips are individual, but we organise trip to Slovak nature and some parts (like travel costs) might be financially supported.

Language requirements

English. Knowledge of Spanish or German are an advantage.

Information on Work Permits and Visa

No information. Student needs to get information from embassy.