South Korea, KNAPS
[KNAPS SEP only accept exchange students in Summer. We do not accept any exchange students for winter SEP program.]
- Research program
- University Lab: You will be able to assist professors or their assistant experiments. You will also get several chances to observe various lab works.
- Tour program
- Students participating tour program will visit public institutions, hospital pharmacy, and community pharmacy and etc.
Public institution: Ministry of Food and Drug Safety, Korea Health Industry Development Institution, Korea Center for Disease Control and Prevention , Ministry of Health and Welfare and etc.
Hospitals: University hospital.
Length of training periods
Research Program: approximately 1 month in Seoul Tour Program: 2 weeks in Seoul
Available months and cities
Seoul *Most programs will be held in Seoul, however; several national institutions are located in other cities. (1~2 hrs from Seoul by bus or train.)
- Most exchange students stay in the guesthouse.
- approx. 30,000 won ~ 50,000 KRW per night
- Lodging expense is paid by the exchange students.
Board, pocket money or other financial benefits/remuneration
- There will be no financial benefits.
Information on Work Permits and Visa
There are some countries that visa is required in order to come to Korea, so be SURE to CHECK before coming here.
Please make sure to have your insurance just in case.
Deadline for 2018 Summer SEP application: March
Contact: SEO, Minjun Park (email@example.com)