South Korea, KNAPS
KNAPS offers two different programs to the incoming students: 'Visiting program' and 'Research Program'.
- Visiting Program (2weeks) Visiting program introduces various pharmaceutical institutions including pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry, hospital, pharmacy and public organization.
- Public Organization: Health Insurance Review and Assessment Service, National Forensic Service, Korean Association Against Drug Abuse, Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute, National Intelligence Service
- Industry: Handok, ChonKunDang, Amore Pacific
- University Hospital: Kyunghee Univ.Hospital, The Catholic Univ. of Korea Seoul St. Mary's Hospital
- Community Pharmacy
- Korea Pharmacist Association
- Research program (2~5weeks) Students can take part in the laboratory of pharmacy school
Please check out the testimonials by Incoming SEPers here: http://www.knaps.or.kr/category/Report/Testimonials%20%3A%20SEP%20Incoming
Length of training periods
Visiting Program: 1th~14th, July, 2019 (tentative)
Research Program: 2~5weeks, July&August (depends on students' schedule)
Available months and cities
Available cities: Seoul, Daegu, Busan, Gwangju
Available months: July&August
Students mostly stay in a guesthouse,hostel or airbnb. (15,000KRW~40,000KRW/night)
Board, pocket money or other financial benefits/remuneration
Financial benefits are not provided
- Visiting Program
- Research Program
- Junior~Senior, or graduate schools students - Experiences in the laboratory will be preferred
Information on Work Permits and Visa
Invitation Letter will be issued for the students who need visa
- Selection Procedures will be done by SEO.
- More details of Summer SEP will be provided by Feb, 2019.
- Contact: IPSF Student Exchange Officer of KNAPS, email@example.com
Information updated 26th December, 2018.