South Korea, KNAPS
KNAPS offers two different programs to the incoming students: 'Visiting program' and 'Research Program'.
- Visiting Program (2 weeks) Visiting program introduces various pharmaceutical institutions including pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry, hospital, pharmacy and public organization.
- Public Organization: National Forensic Service, National Health Insurance Service, Korean Association Against Drug Abuse, Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute, National , Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Intelligence Service
- Industry: Samsung Biologics, Hanmi, Handok, Chong Kun Dang, Amore Pacific
- University Hospital: Seoul National University Hospital
- Community Pharmacy
- Korea Pharmacist Association, Korea Pharmaceutical and Bio-Pharma Manufactures Association, Korea National Enterprise for Clinical Trials
- Research program (2~4weeks) Students can take part in the laboratory of pharmacy school. 2021 summer possible research internship laboratory: -Nanobiomaterial and Nanotechnology laboratory (Seoul) -Medicinal Chemistry Laboratory based on organic synthesis (Seoul) -Bioanalysis and Metabolomics laboratory (Ansan)
Please check out the testimonials by Incoming SEPers here: www.knaps.or.kr → Menu → [SEP] → Testimonials; SEP incoming
Length of training periods
Visiting Program: 3th - 16th of July, 2022 (tentative schedule)
Research Program: 2~4 weeks, July&August (depends on student and laboratory's schedule)
Please aware of the difference between a research program and a visiting program before you apply.
Available months and cities
Available cities: Seoul(mainly), Daegu, Busan, Gwangju
Available months: July&August
Exchange students mostly stay in a guesthouse,hostel or airbnb. (15,000KRW~40,000KRW/night)
Board, pocket money or other financial benefits/remuneration
Financial benefits are not provided.
People who come to KOREA need 10 days of quarantine and PCR negative test within 2 days before boarding. The government's COVID-19 policy is kept changing , so we recommend checking it out right before your SEP starts.
- Visiting Program -passport will be needed in the whole period of visiting institutes
- Research Program
- Junior~Senior, or graduate schools students - Experiences in the laboratory may be preferred
Information on Work Permits and Visa
Invitation Letter will be issued for the students who need visa.
- Selection Procedures will be done by SEO.
- More details are provided in SEP BOOKLET 2022 . pdf (file attached)
- Contact: IPSF Student Exchange Officer of KNAPS, [email protected]
Information updated 1st February, 2022