There is the IPSF SEP Grant available.
Eligible candidates must be currently studying for their pharmacy undergraduate degree (first pharmacy degree) or recent graduate of their first pharmacy degree (up to four years after the date of their graduation). An applicant may be an IPSF member through an IPSF Member Organization (Full Member or Member in Association) or as an Individual Member (currently undergraduate or recent graduate of their first pharmacy degree).
For applicants who participate in Winter SEP (October-March), they may only apply for the grant after their Student Exchange Application Form (AF) is either marked PLACED or SUCCESSFUL in the SEP database.
For applicants who participate in Summer SEP (April-September), they may only apply for the grant after their Student Exchange Application Form (AF) is marked PLACED in the SEP database.
The SEP Grant may cover part of the travel expenses (bus, train or plane tickets) from the applicant’s home country to the country in which the exchange occurs and the SEP fee.The maximum monetary value of the grant may be 1000 Euro and if the actual costs incurred are less than the awarded grant, only the amount of the actual costs will be paid.
The grant will be paid only after completion of the exchange and submission of the required documents. In addition the applicant’s student exchange fee will be returned to the respective member organisation or to the applicant in the case of an individual member.
The total number of grants awarded will be decided after the deadline for receipt of applications and will be dependent on the total number of quality applications received and on the grant budget available.
An application must contain the following documents in English, all in PDF format:
- SEP Grant application form completed (including motivational letter);
- Letter of support from an authority figure from the student’s Faculty/University (Dean, Vice Dean, Professor) OR from the president of the student’s association;
- Proof of the applicant's income and outcome stating the average monthly salary per member of the family (the original document and the one in English);
- Proof of received studentships/scholarships, stating the amount of money received per month/per year, if applicable (the original document and the one in English);
- Proof of pay check/job salary, stating the amount of money received per month/per year, if applicable (if an applicant has a part-time/full-time job) (the original document and the one in English).
All the financial documents in English must be validated (signed) by an authority figure from the student’s Faculty/University (Dean, Vice Dean, Professor) OR by the Contact Person (CP) of the student’s association.
Priority will be given to the following applicants:
- Who are in their last year of studies;
- Who did not receive a SEP Grant before;
- Who send a very detailed and transparent application;
- Who have a very well structured motivation letter with valid arguments.
Special attention will be given to the ratio of the income of the applicant/country of the applicant and the necessary money for SEP.
All applications will be considered by the Development Fund and the Student Exchange Committees. Successful applicants will be notified by the Development Fund Co-ordinator and the IPSF Chairperson of Student Exchange by the 15th of June 2018, 11:59PM GMT +0.
Applications that haven’t been sent both to Development Fund Co-ordinator and Chairperson of Student Exchange won’t be included in the selection process.