Indonesia, BEM FF UI
BEM FF UI, INDONESIA, IS STILL SEEKING FOR APPROVAL REGARDING SUMMER SEP 2022. WE ASK EVERYONE TO KINDLY WAIT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS MATTER.
For the Covid-19 situation in Indonesia especially Jakarta, you can click this link below : https://corona.jakarta.go.id/en (Jakarta Government Covid-19 Main Website) https://corona.jakarta.go.id/en/data-pemantauan (Data Monitoring on Covid-19 Cases)
Industry at PT Guardian Pharmatama, Citeureup: Quality assurance Research and development analysis Production (solid and liquid-semi solid) Cleaning validation Quality control for raw material.
The manager and supervisor from each department will help you in understanding your job and task.
Length of training periods
Available months and cities
We are offering the pharmaceutical industry field around July-August.
Exchange students can choose to stay at a hotel or rent a house which is not too far from the pharmaceutical industry. The room will be paid by the exchange student around €10 each night for each room in the house and around €45 each night for the hotel room.
Note: students must pay the accommodation maximum of 10 days before arrival in Indonesia
Board, pocket money or other financial benefits/remuneration
We will not provide any pocket money during the period of SEP.
Exchange students need to pay for accommodation, food, tickets, transportation, etc by themselves.
Every exchange students are required to speak in English. Learning basic Indonesian is very appreciated :) .
- You need to be vaccinated at least twice and please prepare for your COVID-19 vaccination card/certificate maximum 14 days before departing
- You need to prepare for COVID-19 test (RT-PCR Test) in your country and the result has to be NEGATIVE maximum 2 days before departing
- It is highly advised to prepare for international health insurance due to the current COVID-19 situation
Information on Work Permits and Visa
Outside Southeast Asia: students need to apply for the visa We will send you the invitation letter
- Deadline: March 2021 (TBA)
- Selection will be done by SEO
- Additional documents: a letter from your dean of the university