- Community : Internship in a Community pharmacy
- Research: Internship in University
- Industry: Internship in a Pharmaceutical company
Length of training periods
2-3 weeks depending on the availability of the student and the local association Duration is dependent on the host city. Also, in our country the students can do internships in several cities through InterSEP.
Available months and cities
- Bucharest (Community, Hospital, Research, Clinical, Industry) - from 1 week to 3 weeks
- Cluj (Community, Hospital, Research, Clinical,Industry) - from 1 week to 3 weeks
- Craiova (Community) - from 1 week to 2 weeks
- Iași (Community, Research) - from 1 week to 2 weeks
- Târgu-Mureș (Community) - from 1 week to 2 weeks
- Timișoara (Community, Hospital, Research, Clinical) - from 1 week to 2 weeks
- Sibiu (Community)- from 1 week to 2 weeks
IMPORTANT! We host the exchange students only throughout the month of July.
We offer accommodation in students dormitories. The cost is different for each city. In some cities accommodation is free but it depends from year to year.
Board, pocket money or other financial benefits/remuneration
No remuneration is provided
Information on Work Permits and Visa
The students from the European Union do not need a VISA. The students not in the European Union need a visa and they should apply for the VISA with a month before the SEP program. Also, we will provide for the Exchange Students an Invitation Letter.
The ES will send the application (ML and CV) to the LEOs e-mail in first part of November and in the second part we organise an interview with the ES ( this is obligatory). The ES are selected by LEOs and SEO depending on the interview and the application.