IPSF FIP Students and Young Graduates' Package
The 2018 FIP congress in Glasgow, Scotland, invites pharmacy practitioners and pharmaceutical scientists from around the world to come together to consider ways of extending the role of pharmacists so that they play a full part in ensuring patients, and health systems, achieve full benefit from the medicines people take. The one-size-fits-all approach is clearly failing many patients around the globe for the pharmacological treatment of disease. Pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists are uniquely trained and qualified health care professionals capable of personalising therapy for improving patient outcomes.
The students & Young Graduates' Package offers students and recent graduates, IPSF members, not only access to the full educational contents and sessions of the FIP World Congress, but additionally includes accommodation, breakfasts and social events with other 100 pharmacy students from all over the world.
Phase 1: 3rd - 28th April 2018 525 € (300€ registration + 225 € package fee)
Phase 2: 29th April - 20th May 2018 575€ (300€ registration + 275 € package fee)
This fee includes:
- Admission to all sessions
- Opening ceremony
- Welcome reception
- Access to the exhibition and the poster session
- Coffee/tea breaks
- Lunch bag (from Monday 3 to Thursday 2018-09-06)
- Access to all submitted abstracts and biographies as of 15 August 2018
- Congress bag with final congress programme and a list of participants (name and country of all participants registered and paid by 1 of August 2018)
- Access to a website where you can download the presentation slides of the speakers who gave permission (available as of 1 November 2018).
- 5 nights in Eurohostel in Glasgow (20min walking to the Congress venue) + breakfast
- 2 social nights (Scottish night and International night)
There will be 100 spots available for IPSF members, so make sure that your members apply as soon as possible. Confirmation letter from CPs or individual membership coordinator will be necessary to confirm membership. There will be no quota, but it will be first come first serve.
If you have additional questions, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14 - 19 Jul 2018This year, JPSA - Jordan is hosting the 7th EMPS in July 2018, in which we will have the chance to enrich our knowledge, share ideas and experiences, debate, innovate and unify our efforts to flourish the pharmaceutical future.Amman, JordanShow details
16 - 22 Jul 2018The annual event of the IPSF Pan American Regional Office is back for its 12th edition in beautiful Peru. Hosted by the Asociación Científica de Estudiantes de Farmacia (ACEF), PARS will be a lively and enriching event! We'll see each other in Trujillo!Trujillo, PeruShow details
30 Jul - 8 Aug 2018After this long journey, the 64th IPSF World Congress is finally here. AEFRA is thrilled to bring you the newest edition of this amazing IPSF event that every pharmacy and pharmaceutical student around the world is waiting for.Mendoza, ArgentinaShow details