IPSF African Pharmaceutical Symposium (AfPS)
8th IPSF African Pharmaceutical Symposium in Kampala, UGANDA.
The AfPS this Year will have the theme; A new health era: Pharmacy Practice and the Evolving Epidemiologic Landscape.
Objectives Of 8th IPSF African Pharmaceutical Symposium
1. To increase awareness of the community on the relevance and scope of pharmacy profession in Africa.
2. To advocate for a community healthcare needs-based curriculum/training in Universities for pharmacy students/ pharmacists.
3. To encourage governments to involve more pharmacists in developing and implementing health-related decisions
4. To create a platform that avails local and international pharmacy students, and pharmacist Opportunities in professional development, progressive education and international exchange.
5. To create a platform where pharmacy innovators can showcase their work to various stakeholders and promote a multidisciplinary approach in health innovation,
6. To create a platform for pharmaceutical companies, both local and international, to showcase and educate pharmacists about their products so as to increase market and drug pool knowledge.
7. To exhibit the beauty of Uganda to all delegates in our excursion and sharing the success stories of our pharmacy sector so as to increase the number of tourists visiting the country.
23 - 30 Jun 2019It is the annual symposium of the International Pharmaceutical Students’ Federation (IPSF) for students in the Americas and beyond!
6 - 13 Jul 2019The 18th Asia Pacific Pharmaceutical Symposium (APPS) 2019, will take place in Bandung, Indonesia from 6th to 13th July 2019 under the theme Forever 18th.Bandung, IndonesiaShow details
10 - 14 Jul 2019The event will be hosted by the Polish Pharmaceutical Students’ Association. The Reception Committee is a team of 13 people who are dedicated to doing their best to ensure EuRS is a success and an unforgettable event!
The venue will be the Didactic Centre of Medical University of Warsaw, which is close to the hotel your you will be staying in , the city centre and one of the biggest parks called Pole Mokotowskie known as the perfect place to chill.