IPSF FIP STUDENTS’ AND YOUNG GRADUATES’ PACKAGE 2019
Congress Theme: New Horizons for Pharmacy - Navigating winds of Change
Venue: ADNEC – Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
Congress Official Website: https://abudhabi2019.congress.pharmacy
Event Dates: 22 – 26 September 2019
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The 79th FIP World Congress of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciencessciences, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. invites pharmacy practitioners and pharmaceutical scientists from around the world to come together to consider ways of extending the role of pharmacists so that they play a full part in ensuring patients’ safety, and health systems strengthening, and to achieve full benefit from the medicines people take.
The students & Young Graduates' Package offers students and recent graduates, IPSF members, not only access to the full educational contents and sessions of the FIP World Congress, but additionally includes accommodation, breakfasts and social events with other 100 pharmacy students from all over the world.
DATES: 15th April - 15th June 2019
FEE: 605€ (300€ Congress Fees + 305€ Students’ Package additional Fees)
This fee includes:
- Admission to all sessions
- Opening ceremony
- Welcome reception
- Access to the exhibition and the poster session
- Coffee/tea breaks
- Lunch (from Monday 23 to Thursday 26 September)
- Access to all submitted abstracts and biographies as of 1 September 2019
- Congress bag with final congress programme
- Access to the Congress app including the list of participants (name and country)
- Access to a website where you can download the presentation slides of the speakers who gave permission (available as of 1 November 2019).
- Accommodation for 5 nights at Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel (Breakfast Included)
- 3 Social Nights
Registeration Form: Registration form Link
28 Nov - 2 Dec 2019The 8th WHSS is coordinated by the Organizing Committee with 3 host organizations based in South Africa including South African Medical Students Association (SAMSA) and UCT Surgical Society Student Health and Welfare Centre's Organisation (SHAWCO). The theme of the 8th WHSS is “COLLISIONS IN HEALTH: Youth leading Health for All”. The symposium is expected to have around 1000 delegates from all over the world, with diverse healthcare profession backgrounds.